Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
3-Hour Couples Workshop
Do you ever have times when – Hmm, how can I say this? – you’re getting along reasonably well, but something seems just a little off? Things like:
- You wonder why you are being a bit short with each other?
- You notice that you are rude or disrespectful to each other occasionally?
- You haven’t been spending much time together – other things seem to get in the way?
- Arguments and disagreements are more commonplace?
If so, I commend you for your awareness, and you’re not alone. Many couples have these things occurring. It’s not really a big deal, but you’d like your relationship to be moving forward rather than standing still or slipping backwards.
This workshop will help you to correct and set your path.
It’s only 3 hours, and you’ll gain 3 simple strategies you can apply immediately – in fact you’ll be practicing them at the workshop with your partner.
You’ll hear theory, examples from our relationship, and you’ll gain the steps to make a huge positive difference in your relationship.
- Trust – the glue that holds you and your partner together. We’ll use a metaphor to describe this complex principle that makes it very easy and understandable – not only in your relationship with your partner, but in all of your relationships.
- Listening and Asking – very basic communication strategies that seem like common-sense, but they aren’t very common in relationships. Listening and asking are an art, and it takes daily practice to use these skills effectively.
- Authentic Appreciation – the easiest, most effective, yet most under-utilized strategy for enhancing any relationship. You’ll practice intrinsic and extrinsic appreciation.
These are reminders of what most of us inherently know, but may forget to apply consciously and continually.
Tara Hawkins felt these strategies were very helpful for her and her husband. She said,
I learned the great value of my time with my husband. This was a reminder that I am just as much a part of the creation of our relationship as my husband is. We are now on the “same page” and ready to implement these simple strategies to affect great change.
Do you want similar results?
You can read other testimonials if you want
Occasionally, we offer these as public events. To ensure you hear about them, make sure you
subscribe for our FREE to our
“Barnyard Musings” ezine.
Why not call us and we’ll help you to organize “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You” in your community?
Or if you’re involved with organizing your company or association conference or retreat, we’re happy to talk about how this can work for you. And if you’re also looking for a keynote speaker, check out sample topics on our other website.
Please call us personally at 780-785-9479 or toll free 1-866-937-3700.
We’ll be honoured to answer any questions you may have.