If you’ve been in your relationship for more than a few weeks, you’ll know that it is not always “sunny days.” Like the weather, there are storms in your relationship. For long-term success, it is critical to have plans, systems, and strategies to move through the storms calmly, kindly, and respectfully with your long-term vision embedded in your heart and mind.
Great ponderings about storms in your relationship?
So……. we’d love to know what you are going to do NOW about weathering the storms in your relationship:
- What is your long-term vision of your relationship as a couple?
- What are some potential “storms” you may encounter?
- Rather than worry about them, when, specifically, are you going to work together to develop a strategy(ies) to move through those storms?
- How can you support yourself and each other to apply what you’ve established in a kind, caring way?
- How are you going to celebrate when you’ve applied your strategy?
Please leave comments below or send us an email. We care deeply about you!